Freight Policy Update - November 1st
Please read our latest article about our upcoming freight policy changes.
Back in August we announced an update to our freight policy, with a small increase in cost and adjustments to our freight free threshold. As we all know Covid reared its ugly head again just after this and we subsequently put this change on hold to do what we can to help support all of our amazing customers, by offering free freight on every order since.
As of November 1st, we will be applying our freight charges again. However, our Auckland customers will continue to receive freight free shipping on all orders, until the end of 2021.
Smaller orders we will be charged a flat rate for shipping. See below for details.
- If your order is over $400 excl. GST you will receive freight free shipping on that order.
- All orders under $400 excl. GST will receive a $8.50 excl. GST freight charge. This is across all platforms, website, phone, email and orders placed through visits with our Territory Managers.
- Backorders will always be delivered at no additional charge once the stock arrives.
- Multiple orders in the same visit with your Territory Manager are combined together, if their total is over $400 excl. GST you will receive freight free shipping.
- If multiple orders are placed on the same day through different platforms we will do our best to combine them and offer freight free shipping if the combined total is over $400 excl GST. If one of these orders comes through after the other order has already been processed, we will charge freight on each order if they are under $400 excl GST.
- If a backorder is sent out with a daily order there will be a freight charge on the daily order if that order is under $400 excl GST. The backorder will simply be sent out with it. If there is no daily order, the backorder will go out freight free.
The new freight policy will begin November 1st 2021