Do I need an account to purchase?
Live Wires sells to independent retailers and corporate accounts. To enquire about opening a wholesale account with us please contact us here.
Is there a minimum order value?
We don’t insist of a minimum order value. However some of our stock has minimum order quantities e.g. cards are sold in units of 6.
What is your delivery policy?
We use a signature required courier service to deliver your orders. There is a $5 freight charge for online orders only.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Depending on your location, you should receive your order 3-5 working days from the date the order was placed. For indent orders your sales rep can advise you on delivery times.
What happens if my order is for products out of stock?
We will fill as much of your order as possible and automatically backorder any out of stock products. Your sales rep can advise you when backordered stock will be available.
What are your trading terms?
The full terms of trade are attached to our credit account application form. The main things are:
- Payment is due on the 20th of the month following the invoice date.
- Live Wires is a firm sale company i.e. no SOR (sale or return). If any special arrangements are required it must be discussed with your sales rep in advance.
- There is no minimum order value.
- Any returns must be discussed with your sales rep and are only accepted for current stock in saleable condition.
- Orders will be held if accounts are not up to date.
Can I pay with a credit card?
We prefer you to pay by online banking or cheque. If you wish to pay using a credit card please contact us to organise that. Do not email any credit card details to us.